We are now offering in-person small workshops in alternative photographic printing techniques, printmaking and book arts. All workshops are in our studio/workshop space in Asheville, North Carolina. Google Maps
We are currently pulling together a list of our 2024 workshop offerings. Stay tuned and sign up for our newsletter to get updates as soon as we publish our schedule.
Sign up for our newsletter here:
Our 2023 workshops were all filled. We had a busy year!
- Feb 25-26 Direct to plate photogravure with Clay Harmon Completed
- Mar 18-19 Palladium Printing using digital negatives with Clay Harmon Completed
- Jun 23-25 Tri-color gum printing with Diana Bloomfield Completed
- Jul 15-16 Direct to plate photogravure with Clay Harmon Completed
- Jul 21-23 Tri-color gum printing with Diana Bloomfield Completed
- Aug 5-6 Direct to plate photogravure with Clay Harmon Completed
- Oct 11-14 Modern Photogravure printing at the Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite Sold out!
- Nov 4-5 Direct to plate photogravure with Clay Harmon Sold out!
Any classes marked as sold out may have cancellations that will create an opening. Please contact us through our online form to be added to a waitlist.
All of our workshops are given at our studio, located at:
96 Weaverville Rd. Suite 108
Asheville NC 28804
Hahnemehule Paper is a generous sponsor of our workshops and will supply the wonderful Hahnemeuhle Platinum Rag and Hahnemeuhle Etching papers. Check out our range of papers at our website.